1. The website and the products available are to be sold directly to the consumer, of which Rosior will not consider any order that, by the objective characteristics, is not destined as a final consumer sale, or is a purchase that will be resold.
2. The user / client is the sole responsible party for the precise introduction, complete and honest of all solicited information on the user registration form and of the respective orders, including, without limiting, the address where the respective order should be delivered. Rosior may not be held accountable for any delay or shipping difficult, including the incorrect delivery at an address not indicated by the user / client, whenever the mistake occurs as a result of error or imprecise information provided by the user / client.
3. The user / client is responsible for, at the moment of the order reception, verifying if the packaging is in perfect condition and if the articles in question are from the order placed. In cases where there is visible damage, the user / client should refuse the order, mentioning the issue with the delivery representative, and contact through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Unless otherwise indicated, the estimated delivery date for articles order are approximately 3 to 5 working days after payment confirmation. For the estimation, business days will not include Saturdays, Sundays, or national or municipal holidays, days that are decreed bridge tolerance, and worker strikes in transportation or postal service sectors. The deliveries are made, during business days, between 9:00 and 18:00.
5. In the case where no one is present at the time of delivery, a new time shall be scheduled by the shipping company. In the case where the second delivery is unsuccessful, your order will be returned to the shipping to Rosior, and, in such cases, the value paid will be credited to the user / client, deducting the transportation and processing costs of the order.